Pictured above: Mosaic art by Antonio Gaudi, Barcelona
It’s time to get creative!
This competition is designed to inspire you to try new things. The theme is: CHANGE. This theme is just a guide and it leaves things open for you to get creative. Perhaps you’ll try new materials or look at a familiar topic in a different way? It’s up to you.
How it works
- Each artist can enter up to three artworks.
- Send your name and one good quality JPG image of each artwork entered to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date: 5pm (GMT) on Friday, 18 March.
- Readers will also be the judges of the competition. The winner will be the artist whose artwork gets the most votes on our website’s Competition Gallery.
- All artworks will be posted anonymously on our Competition Gallery at www.mosaicandglass.com on Thursday, 24 March, and the voting closes at 5pm (GMT) on Sunday, 3 April.
The winning artist will win £200 (GBP) and they’ll be featured in Issue 2 of Mosaic & Glass magazine.
Terms & conditions
- Free entry for readers aged over 18, from any country.
- Maximum of three entries per artist.
- Artworks should be predominantly in mosaic or glass.
- In the event of a tie, the prize money will be split between the winning artists.
- Any attempts to influence the votes may result in disqualification. All artworks in the Competition Gallery will be anonymous.
- The winner will be announced in Issue 2 of Mosaic & Glass magazine, which will be published on 3 May.
Good luck and enjoy getting creative!