Pictured above: Stock image
It’s time to get creative!
This competition is designed to inspire you to try new things. The theme is: Nature. This theme is just a guide and it leaves things open for you to get creative. Perhaps you’ll try new materials or look at a familiar topic in a different way? It’s up to you.
How it works
- Each artist can enter up to three artworks.
- Send your name and one good quality image of each artwork entered to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date: 5pm (GMT) on Friday, 17 June.
- Readers will also be the judges of the competition. The winner will be the artist whose artwork gets the most votes on our website’s Competition Gallery.
- All artworks will be posted anonymously on our Competition Gallery at www.mosaicandglass.com on Thursday, 23 June, and the voting closes at 5pm (GMT) on Friday, 1 July.
The winning artist will win £200 (GBP) and they’ll be featured in Issue 3 of Mosaic & Glass magazine.
Terms & conditions
- Free entry for readers aged over 18, from any country.
- Maximum of three entries per artist.
- Artworks should be predominantly in mosaic or glass.
- In the event of a tie, the prize money will be split between the winning artists.
- The winner will be announced in Issue 3 of Mosaic & Glass magazine, which will be published on 3 August.
Good luck and enjoy getting creative!
Congratulations to Corinna Barrell, whose piece King of the River won the readers’ vote and £200 in Issue 1! View all of the entries here in our Competition Gallery.