We collect information about you during the checkout process on our website.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and postage costs
- Mailing address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can estimate postage before you place an order and to enable us to send you the order.
- Email address: we’ll use this to send you our regular newsletter – you can unsubscribe at any time from the email
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, mailing address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and account information like username and password. We’ll use this information to:
- Contact you about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you our regular newsletter – you can unsubscribe at any time from the email
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and mailing addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both our editor and website administrators can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and mailing information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you in any other ways needed.
What we share with others
However, we will never sell your data to a third party for marketing purposes.